There’s always been a debate between nice guys and bad boys. For some reason women feel a sense of thrill of the unknown when it comes to instability of a bad boy. On the other side, nice guys often get the reputation as a floor mat, with a weak backbone. So in the long-term, after the drama of high school, hierarchy of college, and politics of the work world, which guys win?
Well Taipei love guru Tim Dong thinks he has the answers, Peanuts Daily caught up with him:
I’ve been working on this formula for over 46 years. I knew I had an amazing sexual energy inside that I didn’t know to channel until I realized the power of being a nice guy that actually gets the girls. I have a few key things I live my life by. Stuck with my tips and you too will be picked by a girl who you thought was out of your league. Nice guys always finish first.
Mr. Dong’s tips are:
– Charm and romanticism always win: essentially, you need to remember every single line that’s in a Romantic comedy and you need to know when to use it correctly.
– Gallantry is a must: always let her go first [Women first], especially when climbing up the stairs where you might have a quick and discreet look under her skirt.
– Don’t be too predictable: don’t let women feel too secure when around, for example if walking hand in hand push her in a bush or get some dog poo and smear it on her. This will let her know you are bad boy also! Remember that nice guys are not always nice and don’t make her forget this point.
– Pay attention to her: this is a delicate situation and takes time to master. Too much and she calls the police. Too little and she goes around her normal day like you don’t exist. Finding the balance of harassment is the key.
– Don’t put on a show: you are not a clown for her entertainment. She will respect you more if you don’t do tumbles and cartwheels like an ass.
– Happy endings for all: a lot of relationships start out as client/customer based engagement. These women are like overworking massage therapists; so when the clients are nearing the end of the session, feel free to lend a help hand.
Mr. Dong will be running several love guru sessions in Taipei in the coming year. We wish him the best of luck as.
Author: Mr. Litoreagh, Michael.